First Post

As I haven’t posted for a very long time and have really neglected my blog, I wanted a fresh start. Creating a new blog all over again just seem very long and unnecessary, so consider this to be my first post.

A pretty great way to start off is with Fashion Week outfit I think. I’m wearing all nude with a touch of black (super cute clutch-bag from topshop) and a sleek, textured ponytail. The day has been extremely busy and exciting, as many amazing designers introduced their collections today, including Burberry and Christopher Kane.

There is one more day of LFW to go tomorrow, however it ends for me today. I will be starting a super exciting project with Ralph Lauren tomorrow morning, so stay tuned for updates :).

Any good tips on how to prevent photo quality from decreasing? Breaks my heart to see the difference between images on my laptop and on here :(. Let me know what you guys think.

Olia xx

Dress – H&M

Shoes – Guess

Gillet – All Saints

Clutch – TOPSHOP

Share:

15 Comments

1. Nadia Cohen
    September 15, 2014 / 10:29 pm

Luv the dress. Luv the shoes. Can't wait to see your project with Ralph Lauren.www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

2. Girl and the Polka Dot
    September 15, 2014 / 10:32 pm

Pretty outfit! Love the dress!Melhttp://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

3. Dressed By S
    September 16, 2014 / 5:27 pm

Your outfit is absolutely stunning I'm in love girlhttp://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/S xx

4. Amelia Rose Hopcroft
    September 17, 2014 / 10:20 pm

Beautiful outfit and styling. Your hair looks amazing!trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk@trendofdaysx

5. Anika Miller
    September 18, 2014 / 9:04 am

I love your outfit, you look lovely!ANIKA MILLER // UK FASHION AND STYLE BLOG

6. Milu Sosa
    September 18, 2014 / 11:58 am

Ok this look is amazing! Is exactly what I would have chosen to wear to FW for sure! love the neutral colors and the fluffy clutch!!! I think your pictures look great, they don't look low quality or anything like that! and if you try to make them bigger and better looking, it will take too long to load when someone visits your blog! So well welcome back! I hope you keep posting because I went through your blog and you have some amazing outfits 🙂 this is a great source of inspiration. I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.XOXOMiluwww.hellolupi.blogspot.com

7. Belle
    September 18, 2014 / 1:31 pm

Lovely look and such good pics…honestly, the quality isn't bad at all :)x

8. Coco Cami
    September 18, 2014 / 10:54 pm

Great outfit, so beautiful! I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!Camille xowww.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

9. Sammie Dacanay
    September 19, 2014 / 12:24 pm

Hey there! Love your shoes. :)Have a look at my blog? Leave a comment. I followed you on bloglovin!Sammiesammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

10. hotpinkbuttafly
    September 19, 2014 / 11:36 pm

You look stunning and the pictures are great too!

11. Simply Davelyn
    September 25, 2014 / 6:22 am

This is a great first post! Love your hair and outfit! Thumbs up for sure!~ Mikéla Davelyn ~www.simplydavelyn.com

12. Georgia.
    September 26, 2014 / 10:26 am

You look amazing in those nude colours, beautiful!//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx