Season 1. Episode 1.

“No one has breakfast at Tiffany’s and no
one has affairs to remember. Instead, we have breakfast at 7am and have
affairs that we try to forget as soon as possible…”

I first watched Sex and The City when I was
about twelve years old. Not being able to relate to it in any way and having to
sit through too many awkward sex scenes (me and my grandma always watched it
together), I decided to give it a rest and come back to it a few years later.
And so I did.  And so I loved it :).

Since about three years ago, it is my
absolute tradition to re-watch all of the seasons and films every October. It makes me want to work harder (probably due to the whole
“single-independent-women” theme), dress better and plan my some-day-to-happen New
York trip. It’s such an easy-going way to begin a new year, which for me always
starts with a fall season and not New Years Day for some strange reason.

So tonight, that is exactly what I am doing.
Season One, Episode One! Oh, and by the way, the rumors of a third film are going
around, do you think that’s a good idea at all?

Jumpers and skirts one of my favourite combinations, and what could be a better colour pallet than beige and brown?

Jumper – TOPSHOP

Skirt – TOPSHOP

Hat – Miss Selfridge

Shoes – Jeffrey Campbell

Share:

10 Comments

1. Dressed By S
    October 11, 2014 / 5:03 pm

You're so effortlessly gorgeoushttp://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/S xx

2. Rachel Marie
    October 16, 2014 / 11:53 am

love this outfit, the jumper is so autumnal. You look stunning! I've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out :)http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

3. Sophie Sierra
    October 16, 2014 / 4:13 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous, what a babe! Love your hat and the jumper is so cosy yet stylish <3 It's a really sweet story about you and your grandma watching SATC together, although I can understand why it was often awkward haha 😉 I love your tradition, such a cool thing to do! I'd never seen SATC until last year when I watched the movie, then finally I saw some episodes and totally got the hype xoSophie | soinspo

4. Paige
    October 17, 2014 / 11:14 am

Loving the jumper, the whole outfit looks amazing!www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

5. Konstantina Antoniadou
    October 17, 2014 / 3:58 pm

You look perfect!!Love the hat&the shoes!!KonstantinaTales Of A Fashion Sketchbook

6. Chione Hardy
    October 18, 2014 / 10:39 pm

I love this outfit so much, it's so effortless but you rock it so well! And you are absolutely gorgeous!! So glad I found your blog! Hopefully we can contact each other some time. http://www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.ukChione

7. Gems - Fashion Well Done
    October 21, 2014 / 2:04 pm

Oh God, the dreaded sex scenes with members of the family. I would always immediately fake the need to go to the toilet or just hide red-faced behind a magazine :)I love this look, the Lita's are fab and the jumper looks snuggly and warm :)Gems xFashion, Well Done

8. Priscilla
    October 23, 2014 / 5:26 pm

Such a perfect Fall weather outfit- I too adore sex and the city- I have the complete collection on that pink suede binder haha – you got me thinking about watching all of it from the very first episode.xxwww.TheStylishFlaneuse.com

9. Monic dzej
    October 27, 2014 / 4:21 pm

Great fall look! Love the hat, and the hearts cuts on it, cute:)