Them Boots…

Wrapping up in this faux fur throw has been my favourite thing this week. It keeps me so warm and it looks absolutely incredible with pretty much any outfit! It’s a bit of a stretch for £50 from Zara (faux for £50?? hmm…), however it is totally worth it. In this outfit I’m combining a few new purchases as well as my oldies. This H&M hat has been my absolute go-to item for the past two years!! However my new boots..oh the boots..are a new purchase from Hermes. I am absolutely in love with them and I know that I’ll get so much wear out of them. I’m slightly worried about box leather, as it marks easily, but I’ll try my best to take a good care of them 🙂

Hat – H&M

Roll Neck – Vero Moda

Long Top – Zara

Jeans – Zara

Boots – Hermes

Throw – Zara

Share:

9 Comments

1. Izabela Nair
    November 2, 2015 / 10:37 pm

I LOVE this outfit. That throw is expensive but it looks like a great investment piece.www.mydailywear.co.uk

2. Adriana
    November 3, 2015 / 9:53 am

This is so stylish!xxwww.theblackblush.blogspot.com

3. Isa Machado
    November 4, 2015 / 10:57 pm

Amazing outfit dear! :)Thank you for your comment! I followed you on Bloglovin, hope that you follow back!Isa M., Tic Tac Living

4. Esther Ivy
    November 6, 2015 / 8:50 pm

This entire look is an absolute dream, love those gorgeous boots and that throw.x

5. Kavin Cook
    September 11, 2017 / 9:18 am

These boots are highly preferred because of its comfort and style aspects that ease your feet with care. best budget walking boots

6. Matias
    October 24, 2017 / 11:07 am

The shoes are machine stitched and crafted with the tint of research element drawn in it. The shoes have brand name associated with them, and are comfortable to wear. the best walking shoes for men

7. Burhan Soomro
    November 23, 2017 / 10:37 am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.John Lewis